Re: Hotel List

On 26 Apr 2007 at 6:42, Margaret Leber wrote:

>where yet another
> immigrant--who came here to take advantage of our schools and
> society--decided it was time to vent his hate on innocent Americans.

Welcome in America...Probably your local chamber of commerce will support you
here as an ambassador or they will told us it is an ungrown commenting probably
with a 2 years old mental age? should we ask them?

Here is an excerpt from another US citizen who does not support your POW POW
chief of the army's

quote

The USA military *regularly* experiments on its own soldiers, issuing
experimental drugs that they not even been approved for testing on animals!
They then destroy
or do dot document the tests, which prevent the soldiers from getting medical
care when they
get sick.  FACT.Is this the way the USA cares for its own people who volunteer
to fight for
freedom & justice?

End of quote

You can imagine what they can teach cadets in a military academy!

>  i guess having
> a 2 year old on the list is advantageous at times. i'll let you know when.

If i have to choose between to be a 2 years old boy and an old american
frustrated women i will take the first  one...But don't get me wrong i respect
old womens in general but i prefer the young ones...(Joke i like them all!)

P.S. There ia always an exception to the rule

"-"
"Stupidity has no sex"

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Skype VE2DWE