Re: Hotel List

On 4/25/07, Bruce <kk5do@amsat.org> wrote:
>  i guess having a 2 year old on the list is advantageous at times.

Explains a lot, it does. Who but a two-year-old would repost private
email to the list just to give himself yet another an excuse to
demonstrate how it's possible to be simultaneously paranoid and
self-righteous?

The "use of a gun as an American Ideal" was better demonstrated by the
events at Appalachian School of Law in January 2002, where yet another
immigrant--who came here to take advantage of our schools and
society--decided it was time to vent his hate on innocent Americans.

*That* time, two legally-armed citizens stopped the lunatic, without
firing a shot. before he could kill dozens.  That is the "ideal".

--
73 de Maggie K3XS
Editor, Phil-Mont Mobile Radio Club Blurb - http://www.phil-mont.org

I'm comfortable with a high average age if it's the only way to
maintain the average IQ.