Re: How much is enough?.

I just recorded a pass of AO-51 from my home in Switzerland, this is not for
the faint of heart. Equipment this side is TS-2000, SignaLink USB, crossed
dipoles and an unreleased version of Ham Radio Deluxe.

Anyway - count the number of callsigns you hear, then the number of actual
QSO's :-(

It's not always as bad as this, maybe too much coffee was drunk before the
satellite sailed overhead.

The recording is a MP3 in the ZIP file
http://forums.ham-radio.ch/attachment.php?attachmentid=667&d=1177577469

Antenna webcam: http://www.hb9drv.ch/webcam.htm