Re: Hotel List

On 26 Apr 2007 at 1:16, KA2AEV@aol.com wrote:

> Geee since you hate the American Ideals so much why the heck would you want
> to come to America and visit Dayton you asshole?
>

> ************************************** See what's free at http://www.aol.com.

Because i still believe some folks down there are still sharing ideals related
to human rights, peace and freedom and there is a minority who ruins the
American ideals. As my motto says It is not the class of license the amateur
holds, but the class of the amateur that holds the license.

Just don't know who inspire me when i set it as my motto?

"-"
that holds the license."

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Skype VE2DWE