Re: CAPE-1 over VK

Thanks for the report Colin.  I've noticed a similar frequency shift on
the last few passes also.  Not sure of the cause though.

As a side note, I've actually found that it's easier to clean up
recorded audio files with Audacity if the CW audio frequency is higher
than what I feel comfortable listening to.  It just seems easier to
filter out the noise and then change the pitch if need be.

Jonathan Wagner, KE5FSG