For Dr. Robert Suding (W0LMD)

Dear All,

First of all, please my apologies for the bandwidth and off-topic posting.

I would be glad if anyone could point me to an alternate email address of
Dr. Robert Suding, W0LMD.  I have attempted to send him a few emails to his
email address (as well as one email to his wife's email address) as listed
on his website but have failed to get any reply.

If anyone knows how to contact Dr. Robert, kindly let me know his contact
details off this group, or get him to contact me as soon as possible.

Thank you very much in advance, and once again I apologize for the
bandwidth.

73,
Sion Chow Q. C.,
9W2QC.