Re: Government control hasexceeded constitutionallimitations.

The East Coast, West Coast and Alaska sites protect from the East, West
and North.  The WALL should protect us from the South, unless the Rio
Grande is at flood stage and wash outs occur.
HI

PS:  The Alaska site keeps tabs on Santa Clause is worth keeping them
all in operation!