Re: FW: ARLB013 ARRL aiding effort to mitigaterepeaterinterference to military radars

On Apr 24, 2007, at 11:20 AM, Nate Duehr wrote:

"For example, the ENTIRE state of Arizona is
under this rule.  Did you Arizona hams out there know this?"

Actually the map is out of date and the area with teh 50 Watt
limitation has increased so that the entire state of New Mexico and
the southern portion of Colorado is included. Yes we know about this,
our SCM and Division Director  sent out a reminder when the change
went into effect and does so every year or so.

We don't like it, but like I said, with shared allocations what can
you do? - Dr. Megacycle Kk6MC/5
--
James Duffey KK6MC/5
Cedar Crest NM 87008