Re: FW: ARLB013 ARRL aiding effort to mitigaterepeaterinterference to military radars

 >Those unlucky to live within the affected
 >areas cited will have no recourse but to restrict operations (however
 >that takes effect).

Yes, in New Mexico we are limited to 50 Watts. That used to be only
near the White Sands Missile Range, but now it it is the entire
state. It pretty much curtails any serious weak signal work, but
satellites can still be worked at that level. Much lower, though and
even that will be a problem. This is the dual edged sword of shared
allocations. It is nice that we have the band, but the restrictions
can be difficult to live with. Sort of like a 16 year old with the
family car. :^)+ - Dr. Megacycle KK6MC

--
James Duffey KK6MC/5
Cedar Crest NM 87008