CAPE and VO-52 [Fwd: Re: CW telemetry]

I thought this would interest the list considering the recent
conversation on VO-52 and FM vs. SSB modes.  After CAPE-1 disappeared
for a couple days, it decided to make it's re-debut on VO-52's
transponder.  They just happened to be in view as CAPE-1 came out of
eclipse and decided to wake up again.

Jonathan Wagner, KE5FSG