AIDC 3731 Downconverter for sale

I'm having to cut back my satellite activity for awhile and need to
generate some quick cash. I have an a K5GNA  AIDC 3731 downconverter
with 123Mhz IF output plus the DC power inserter and an attenuator for
sale. This unit has the built on dipole on it. The only thing I do not
have is the corner reflector. Everything is in good working order. I'm
willing to part with the all the above listed items for 60.00 shipped
priority mail anywhere in the lower 48 states.
Contact me off list if interested.
Tnx and 73,
Michael, W4HIJ