Re: CAPE's Back

Congratulations Jonathan and the CAPE 1 team

I see an initial report on W0KRPs site suggests that the satellite is
running on solar panel power alone as there is no battery current shown in
telemetry.

If that's correct: My congratulations to the designer of the EPS who has
found the solution to that age old AMSAT problem of not killing the satellite
when the batteries fail

But my commiserations on the batteries.

73

David  G0MRF