Re: CAPE's Back

Mike and the rest of the list,

CAPE-1 almost perfectly tracks with Object 31129.  AOS on the last pass
was 30secs. after predicted and LOS 10-20 secs. before predicted.
Frequency was nominal.  There is a building that is directly in the line
of sight when on the AOS horizon which affects the lower 1 or 2 degrees
elevation (The building is a 3-story building and we have a 20 ft tower
on top of a 2 story building.  Frequency was nominal and rotor and
frequency control were left to the radio.  Signal strength was S7 on a 4
degree pass.

Jonathan Wagner, KE5FSG