FO-29 not heard

Dear FO-29 friends:

Sadly, I have to report that I heard no sign of our beloved satellite Fuji OSCAR 29 this morning on orbit 52,751 which was in range of my station from 12:03 through 12:12 UTC.  I was holding out hope that it would respond to commands from JARL Monday morning to turn on again, but so far that has not happened.  I am located in EM59 which is Central Illinois.

If anyone has any recent news please share it with us.  I have been using the Mode J satellites since the days of OSCAR 8 and FO-20 & FO-29 have been superb satellites that followed the pioneering work of AO-8.  Hopefully, there will be another Fuji Oscar Mode J satellite launched in the future.

73 for now,
Frank K9CIS