Forward Message from JARL

An analog transponder of a amateur radio satellite "Fuji-3"
stops now. We ask for an offer of the information for
investigation and restoration of a cause.

Orbiting amateur satellite "Fuji-3" (FO-29, 8J1JCS) of JARL
performed a consecutive use of regular analog system, but we
confirmed the analog transponder which we should have been
managing on 21 April 2007 stopped.

We apply it to the investigation of a cause in a control station
and collect the information and analyze the telemetry before
a transponder stops now. And we draw up a command plan toward
the future restoration. As for the station having the following
information about "Fuji-3", we wish to does an offer of these
information in JARL Development Section.

CW telemetry data after 07:00(UTC) April 20, 2007
Tranaponder movement situation after 07:00(UTC) April 20, 2007
(CW telemetry is a stop, but a transponder can work.)
If there is a phenomenon, in addition, to become reference,
please send to us the signal strength or the reception situation.

We ask for cooperation of people for restoration of "Fuji-3".

An information destination: lab (at) jarl.or.jp

Translated by Mineo Wakita, JE9PEL.