Re: RELAY

I had to replace a relay in my RFC amp about 2 years ago. It is a RFC
4-310. I searched for the company that made the relay and found it to
be a company called Guardian Electric. They don't sell to the public
direct but they pointed me to Newark Electronics as one dealer that
stocked the relay in question. They were nice enough to give me the
Newark part number as I only had there number and Newark would not
have known what I was talking about if I gave them the Guardian
number. My suggestion is to call Guardian and see if they made the
part. They are really nice folks. Hope this helps. Good luck << John

http://www.globalspec.com/Supplier/Profile/GuardianElectricManufacturing
(800) 762-0369

Newark Electronics
(800) 463-9275