Silent Key

I recieved this from Bill W0OQC asking me to repost this msg for him.

Greg could you post the following for me:::

Tom Calder N7MPM became a Silent Key Saturday Morning, April 21 at his home
in Centerfield Utah.
Tom had been in poor health for the pass year . Tom was very active on the
satellites thru the 1990's.
His wife Joyce is also a Ham also.  Her address is :  Joyce Calder,  150 W.
100 N. ,  Centerfield UT  84622.
Services are pending at this time.

Bill  W0OQC