on FO-29 from JARL

Subject:  Re: FO-29 on Apr.19
From:     JARL Development Section
To:       Mineo Wakita
Date:     Sun, 22 Apr 2007 11:36:30 +0900

To JE9PEL, Wakita,
I monitored a pass of the afternoon of Saturday before one week
at home, and a lot of CW, QSO is taken, so I think "Good health!".
I am surprised in an occurrence  which I don't thought to be.
I watch it calmly to a pass of afternoon today and think about
correspondence by a command if there is not a change.
If there is information to become some reference, I am happy
if I can have.
de JARL Development Section, Kondo

Name: Mineo Wakita / JE9PEL, JAMSAT member
Mail: ei7m-wkt@asahi-net.or.jp
Date: Apr 22, 2007