K7XQ back on AMSAT-BB, P3E launch/status ?

  Its been many years since I have been off this mail-list. Ive seen
from the AMSAT Webpage that P3E satellite has been successfully
launch and was wondering what the status of it was ? Also saw acouple
of cubesats that were launched recently as well.

  I am in the process reconstructing the satellite portion of my
shack and mobile setup and trying to figure out what bands and modes
I should have available. Just picked up a AEA DSP-2232 but I suppose
that manchester AFSK and PSK modes are no longer used on the more
modern built satellites but thought I can still use the 1200/9600
AX25 modes.

  Looking forward to getting back on some of the birds again.

  Jeff K7XQ
Atwater,CA.
K7XQ webpage:  http://www.elite.net/~k7xq/k7xq.html