FO-29 was again OFF during orbit 52711

Hi All,

To day 20 april FO-29 was OFF again during the ascending orbit 52711
over Europe
No 435.795 MHz CW beacon was heard nor the Voice/CW mode JA
transponder was operating and not the usual translated noise was received
and FO-29 was in sun light

I see that my friend Mak SV1BSX noted the same !

I will monitor the next to day available orbit 52712 over the atlantic ocean

Beginning from orbit 52713 FO-29 will be in range with the USA

Hopefully FO-29 is in a safe mode ?..........and no majoir problems arises
but in the last few days signals were not strong as usually.

Please monitor and send reports.

Tanks and 73" de

i8CVS Domenico