ao-51 pass

I'm not sure if I'm just really bad at aiming my antennas ior if 51 was
at a bad angle but I was trying to track the 51 pass which came by my
location at about 14:11 UTC and there was only one point where I think I
heard it. I was looking for it in the area where I thought it might be
and I caught a point in the middle of the pass when I heard a little bit
of a signal quieting and I thought I heard voices bolew the noise floor
and then I subsequently lost it. does anyone know if this was a bad pass
or just a bad operator?
-Steve VA3SAX