Re: SYMEK TNC

Thank you Pedro, but that's not the question.

We are trying to use these TNCs with our own protocol.  Not AX.25.
They work fine using AX.25 and KISS. But in KISS they will not pass
our non-AX.25 protocol.

The SPIRIT works fine with our protocol.

So we are looking for clues as to how to get them to work in KISS with
a protocol that is simply data wrapped in flags.

Jim