Re: Re^2: CAPE-1 CW heard !

Mineo,

We were able to hear CAPE using the P-POD C kep predictions for
tracking.  However CAPE was trailing even those and we were able to get
a stronger signal by going to manual control and correcting from the
calculated az-el.  Hopefully we'll have better tracking information soon.

Thanks for tracking CAPE.  You were one of the first solid reports we
received.

Jonathan Wagner