VQlog and LoTW

All,
I'm considering moving my VHF/Sat logs to VQlog, because DX4WIN isn't really built for the oddities of sat logging.  Especially the super-oddities of satellites and LoTW.
Can anyone tell me if VQLog generates an ADIF log for satellite QSOs that LoTW likes, without any user post-processing?  Right now I have to hand-edit DX4WIN output to include things like satellite name etc.
Thanks,
--
Scott Townley NX7U
Gilbert, AZ  DM43di