Fw: [CubeSat] Congratulations to our developers on asuccessful launch!

Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2007 2:31 AM
Subject: [CubeSat] Congratulations to our developers on a successful launch!

Hi all,At 0645 UTC April 17, a Dnepr rocket lifted off from Kazakhstan and sucessfully deployed 7
CubeSats (along with 7 other satellites from Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and the Ukraine) into orbit.We
offer our sincerest congratulations to everyone on a successful launch! ˇOfrecemos las
felicitaciones especiales a Colombia por el lanzamiento con exito de su
primer satélite! ˇGracias por permitirnos ser una parte de la mision! We offer our special
congratulations to Colombia on the successful launch of their first satellite! Thank you for
allowing us to be a part of this mission!
We hope that you all are able to help us track the satellites. We expect CAPE 1 and Libertad-1 to
start beaconing by the time you receive this email, with CP3 and CP4 turning on 2 hours after
launch. We will update the TLE's on our website, www.cubesat.org, as soon as we receive them to
ensure accurate tracking.
Thank you all for your help and support,
Lori BrooksCubeSat Program Manager