GO-32's BBS services in next 4 weeks !

to Radio-Amateur's community,

During next 4 weeks we will try to add some feature to I/O file System in Techsat1b satellite.
During this time, BBS's services will be suspended from time to time. Further more, in some cases the BBS content will be lost without preliminary message.

We apologize for the inconvenience to all go-32 BBS's users .
We hope that after we will finish, the system will work again according to Radio-Amateurs community's expectations.

regaeds,
4X6EM / 4Z7DFC
Techsat's Ground Control Station
http://www.technion.ac.il/ASRI