Re: China as a possible amateur radio launcher

On 16 Apr 2007 at 2:11, Bruce wrote:

> have you ever looked at the state department rules on exporting a satellite to china? Had you done so you might have realized how ludicrious your suggestion was.
>
> 73...bruce

Ludicrous

What the majority considers absurd or irrational.

You are probably referring to:

" looked at the state department rules on exporting a satellite to china?"

I agree 100% with you on this one and you can added Cuba Iran North Korea,
and i'm sure i missed a couple here.  As it was sexy at a time not anymore and
as you said it is actually "Ludicrous"...

If you read carefully i also said it was not sexy... and even more for the
pistols guys...who like to shoot on everything who bothers them!

"-"
"It helps at times to not be too fussy and strict on principles" Moqtada Sadr
saying...!

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Skype VE2DWE
www.qsl.net/ve2dwe