FW: echo software change

------- Original Message -------
>From    : Patrick McGrane[mailto:N2OEQ@aceweb.com]
Sent    : 4/13/2007 5:19:45 PM
To      : ao-51modes@amsat.org
Cc      :
Subject : FW: echo software change

 Greetings

Please post your preliminary results or observations of the new software
changes on the amsat website. I am particularly interested in how you
guys did with the power management aspects of the change. I was
observing my tracking program a way back and noticed the signal improved
a few seconds after the echo reached sunlight. Was this due to the
software change or was I just observing a normal increase? I am very
grateful to you folks for spending youre time on the new changes, thank
you very much. 73 pat n2oeq