Re: [aprssig] ANDE and RAFT in view at the same time

> ANDE and RAFT are coming over at the same time tonight.  Lots
of
> time to play packet and maybe packet-to-voice on 145.825.
>
> http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/ande-raft-ops.html

And if you use INSTANTRACK and select the #4 Satellite
Visibility schedule, you will see that RAFT comes over the same
time every day every pass for the next weeks or so.  It's a
vertical pattern I have never seen before.

Of course every several days, an earlier pass begins to appear
and one of the later ones disappears.  But the times remain the
same.

I guess it is so low, that its 15.98 revs per day is an integer
multiple of a sideral day, though I cant get the math to work
out exactly right.  I get 15.956, but that doesn't line up as
well.