Re: IC-910H opinions sought

Hi Tim,
I researched all the satellite radios before I bought one, and had one
of the first 100 released to the market. It took a while to get the
learning curve, but think this is one of the best Satellites radios out
there, bar none, execellent, this is my opinion. Don't think you can go
wrong with a 910H. I didn't need an HF radio as I already have one, just
wanted a good satellite radio.

Bill, VO1OR

Tim Tuck wrote:
 > Hi all,
 >
 > I'm thinking of retiring my Kenwood TS711/811 combination in favour
of the Icom 910,  so I can add 23cm and 9600baud i/o to my station.

 >   Reading some of the reviews on ehams have not entirely been
favourable. I'd like to hear from any one who owns or has used the 910
before I part with my $s.

--
If You Don't Ask, You Will Never Know !!

--
If You Don't Ask, You Will Never Know !!