Help with GS-232 UPDATE

After checking all the settings suggested by the group and concluding that
my expensive little Yaesu box was toasted, I set the SatPC32 SDX to 2400
baud and turned off the FIFO buffer on my com port. VOILA! I'm guessing
the data was getting corrupted in the data buffer but have no idea why
that would be the case.

Thanks to all who replied with suggestions. Perhaps this fix will be
googled from the archives in the future by someone having trouble passing
data to the rotor controller.

Now at least the FM birds will be hands free !!

thanks and 73
KC8ZFN
John Meeks