Re: GO-32

Dave --
My impression is that these "outages" are increasing in frequency and duration.

I had asked on the  on-board BBS  if the user community was doing anything that
might be exacerbating the situation.  -- no replies --

I have not seen a post as to what is done to bring the BBS back on-line --
I am just curious for educational reasons.

This just may be old news to the seasoned veterans  - -maybe we need
to go search the archives ..

How widespread is the use of this tool ==> http://oscar.dcarr.org/
It allows operators to record a status (Uplink & Downlink
Active,  Downlink Only, Not Heard, ISS Crew  (Voice) Active)
for each of the satellites.
My previous entries for GO-32 have "scrolled off"   -- but it gives a
nice visual display