CAT Control for TS-790A

I just got my USB controller for my TS-790A yesterday.  Got it installed and all looks good.  SatPC32 seems to recognize the port (it doesn't error out like it did when the wrong COM port was presented to the software originally).  With that side working (I guess) the radio just sits there and doesn't do anything.  I reviewed the manual for the 790 but it didn't have any instructions to make the radio start accepting CAT instructions.  Anyone have one of these radios setup in this configuration that can help me out?

73s,
Eric W4OTN