LVB Tracker users in the US

I built a LVB tracker board and am using it with SatPC32 and it is works quite well.  I assembled mine from parts I had on hand and then ordered parts from Digikey and Mouser.

There is a chance that we might offer the bare boards at the AMSAT booth during Dayton.  I need to also have a US parts list available.
I am looking for someone or ones that would work together and assemble a parts list with part numbers for Digikey, Mouser or Jameco as the supplier.  One supplier would be good, more than one would be great.

Any volunteers?  Obviously I need this in the next 3 weeks.

Thanks,
Gould, WA4SXM
Director Field Operations