SatPC32 tracks....

I have used SatPC32 in demo mode in the past with no dificulties. After
a short hiatus from sats I loaded things up today and find all of the
sats WAY off when compared to on-line live tracks and Orbitron. All seem
to be half the earth away from real-time tracks and I can not figure out
why the error.

I have updated keps both from within the program and manually though all
files show the same creation dates.

Suggestions?

--
     Len Revelle N9IJ