Subject: Nanaboshi
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 21:10:24 -0400
From: Roger Kissel <callsign@hotmail.com>

I saw that you are (were) looking for a Nanaboshi connector. Long story
short, I was too. for my KenPro rotor. I found the Ohio distributor for
their connectors and got what I needed in a onesy-twosey batch. I ended
up ordering 2 male and 2 female so I could take the rotor out of the
tower and test it at the ground. The connectors cost me about 12 bucks each.

Kinetic Technologies of Ohio
PO Box 447
190 North Mill Street
Milford Center, OH 43045-0447