Re: Kiron Sat Trak IV

I must have really messed up entering keps ( I guess
copy /cut /paste doesn't alwasy work!)

I re-entered keps and now seem to be just fine with 07
for 2007.  I also replaced the AA battery holder as
the batteries in the unit were corroded and the back
up memory wasn't holding anything.

One last comment, thanks to all who replied, I
appreciate the advice.  I also noticed that the range
on the Sat Trak IV is in kilometers, not miles.  I
don't see a way to change that, but I really don't
care at this point.  Its right on with other tracking
programs.  VO-52, AO-51 and FO-29 here I come!!!
Thank you all again, hope to work you on the birds!!!

vy 73
Dave N8HUL