RAFT and ANDE operational

RAFT and ANDE are now coming over in the prime eveining hours.

In fact, if you look at RAFT you will see it is nearly sun
synchronous, in that it is coming over nearly the same time
every evening.  That is about 7:45, 9:15 and 10:45 PM local sun
daylight time at mid (40 deg) N latitudes.

PA3GUO reloaded RAFT settings and the packet-to-voice
synthesizer is enabled.  Anyone can turn it on, and then anyone
can send APRS messages to "TALK" and it will speak the message.
See how on the page below:

http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/ande-raft-ops.html

Also, we need stations with good beams in the southern USA
states from AZ to Georgia as volunteer command stations so that
we can check out RAFT's radar receiver too.

RAFT is halfway through its life and will de-orbit by late July.
Also, RAFT is only useable in the dark, so we don't have many
more operating periods to operate this unique transponder.

Also, if anyone has lots of power on 10 meters and will use it
to TX CW, we would llike to activate the PSK-31 transponder and
try again at hearing some signals.

WB4APR, Bob