pcsat32, kct\t & ft-847

Hello,
I am trying the get this combination to work together.
I can get pcsat32 to work the g-5400 rotator ok.
Problem is getting the pcsat32 and kct\t to tune the 847.
I've tried many different settings and many uninstalls and installs trying to get this to work.

I have been using wisp with the kct\t and 847. everything works. The doppler tuning is not too good on ssb birds.
 So thought i would give pcsat32 a try.
any help or ideas would be appreciated. Please reply offline.
Thanks es 73,
Bruce  ke0lx
willmarbrowns@peoplepc.com