Lots of XE stations on AO-51 this morning!

Hi!

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I thought I heard more XE stations
on AO-51's 1513-1527 UTC pass than on any other pass in the past
year or so.  I just completed my logging from my recording of the
pass, and I heard 10 different XE calls:

XE1HON (Michoacan, DL80)
XE1KW (Colima, DK89)
XE2AT
XE2BHL (Tijuana, DM12)
XE2JTS (Chihuahua, DL68)
XE2PHH
XE2PWF (Sinaloa, DL55)
XE2YBG (EL13)
XE2YWB (DL83)
XE3ISS (Cancun, EL61)

Fernando XE3ISS was also on an SO-50 pass at 1450-1500 UTC,
just before the busy AO-51 pass.  Stations from all over Mexico, all
3 mainland call areas, as well as a good assortment of stations from
across the continental USA.

Hopefully XE2YW and XE2HWB show up from some other grids as
had been reported earlier this week, which would make me (and my
logbook) happy.  After just over 15 months of working the satellites,
my satellite logbook is now up to 2101 QSOs.  And I'm still having fun!

Have a great weekend, and 73!

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK - Phoenix, Arizona USA
http://www.wd9ewk.net/