Re: EL13 !!!

Hi Alvaro!

> The Friday 6th Beny XE2YBG will try to be in EL13, is a very rare grid.
> He will be only on 15?? pass in AO51..

I did not get through to XE2YBG, but I think that 1512 UTC AO-51 pass had
more Mexican stations on - from all across your country, in all 3 XE call
areas - than I've heard on any satellite pass in the last year.

> What a weekend :-)

Yes, it should be a great weekend.  Buen fin de semana, amigo.

73!

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK
http://www.wd9ewk.net/