Kiron Sat Trak IV

Hello!

I have a Kiron Sat Trak IV and am wondering if this
device is working properly.  I enter in Keps and set
the date and time, but the year is only available to
be entered as a 2 digit year, 2007 is 07.  I was using
STS-PLUS for comparison and nothing seems to be in
sync between the two tracking programs.  Is it
possible to "fake" out the Sat Trak IV with a
different year?  I'm guessing no.  Any help would be
greatly appreciated, I am just about ready to put up a
complete tracking setup with AZ/EL rotators and I am
really hoping I can use this box.

Thank you in advance
vy 73
Dave N8HUL