KE7KDP Charles Simonyi to fix ISS rig

Hi gang,

I've just checked the website of Charles Simonyi

and sent him an email encouraging ham radio

On his Press section there's a Press Release dated
March 23rd:

"In further support of the ARISS program, Dr. Simonyi
additionally will perform maintenance on various
pieces of ham radio equipment on the ISS. This work
will include testing one radio set to isolate an
antenna problem with the equipment and reprogramming
the default settings on a second unit to correct a
configuration problem. "

BTW April 7th (launch day) is my birthday so that'll
be one helluva present!

73 de andy G0SFJ