Coax design - new roof install

I have installed tripod, g-5500, mast, and rest of antenna gear on my roof.
However, I still need to do the coax runs now.

I have not done this before, but have a box of coax ready to go.  My
question is, I assume you want to run an individual line for each antenna
right?

In other words, I want a 50ft run for VHF, a 50ft run for UHF, a 50ft run of
hardline for 1.2ghz and a 50ft run for 2.4ghz with down converter?

Run these all into a box on the tripod I assume where the preamps will go?

Then do I need power to the pre-amp box for the preamps or can I power them
all via the coax?  I have the downconverter also to power.  Just trying to
figure out the best way.

Pictures, thoughts and comments of best method would be great.

Thanks,
Mike
Kb8zgl