Re: ISS packet station still up?

> Is the ISS packet station still running?
> Is there a ISS ham info web page somewhere that keeps track of the packet
> station and the hams on board the ISS?
> Thanks!
> Tyler
> KM3G

I haven't heard it for months. I see nothing real
reported to findu for 117 days(www.ariss.net - the
VK4TEC message is not one that has been digipeated
via the ISS).

The ARISS group (I think) posted a message some
months back explaining that there was a problem
with the inbuilt TNC in the radio.

Sil ZL2CIA (ex PA3HIL)