Re: How to get to repeater site

wow

I think I will stay with riding the helicopter down.  I used to ski a
lot.....but

At one of my repeater sites the face to one side looks like this
mountain with about a 2000 foot sheer drop.  This only 25-feet from
the shelter and tower.  I can say there is one heck of a view.
http://www.kl7uw.com/work.htm

73 Ed - KL7UW