Re: KEPS for Moon

Hi,

In a recent posting John WB9PNU asked about Keps for the moon. However,
I note that he quoted my posting about OSCAR-11 status.  Have the wires
got crossed?  Or was this related to OSCAR-11 eclipses?

The eclipses on OSCAR-11 are nothing to do with the moon.  Just the
satellite going into the earth's shadow.  Many tracking programs give an
indication of when this happens.

On my website there is a dedicated software package to do the eclipse
predictions, SATILL.ZIP.  It's in the General Satellite and OSCAR-11
pages.The URL is www.users.zetnet.co.uk/clivew/

73

	 Clive    G3CWV

         Hitchin, North Hertfordshire, UK.