Question VE and Dayton

Hi AMSATs,

Recently I read on the AMSAT website about Dayton and
the AMSAT/TAPR Banquet etc etc...

As I never been to the Dayton Hamvention I like to
have an idea if there will be many AMSATs to meet, or
that it is more a general ham event with lot of stuff
to buy/sell ?

As I can not easy buy/sell (heavy lugage/custom
problems) I am more interrested in meeting AMSAT hams
across the big ocean.

Because Canada is also on my list of countries to
visit I have a plan to fly first to Toronto a few days
before Dayton, and have a look at Niagara fals etc.
However, Dayton is not a short ride, and I like to
know if some VE/US hams can tell me if its an easy way
to get to Dayton from VE ?? (any Bus ? how long travel
?)

I have experience with travelling and will not easy
get lost... however, your information will help me
speed up to find my way :o)

PS: Maybe there are VE (AMSATs) going to Dayton ?

73 de PE1RAH
William Leijenaar
AMSAT-NA (36370)
---