Re: Dual Hop and RAFT

Maybe RAFT got reset?  If its telemetry packets are every 10
seconds, then it is still set for digipeat.  If it has fallen
back to 1 minute rate, then digi is disabled.  Ill check...
http://pcsat.aprs.org ...

Yep, it is at 1 minute rate and needs a reload...

Ill send out an announcement to all command stations.

Bob

anticipated, so
> > we are not woried about life.  But this week both are
entering
> > night time prime-time in the northern hemisphere and so
usage