The "At Last!" TR Sequencer

Hi everyone,

Some time ago on this mailing list, I asked for design ideas and beta testers for a microcontroller-based radio TR Sequencer. The design is now completed and the sequencer is featured in the March 2007 QST magazine. For those who have not seen the article yet, it is now available in PDF form with ARRL's permission on my website at:
http://www3.sympatico.ca/b.zauhar

Thanks for your help!

Bert, VE2ZAZ